Not too much more to go. The good news is I have oodles of yarn left over. Way more than I expected, in fact. It's almost a problem in that there is nearly enough for another project of some kind. I think I'll just let it stew. It may end up becoming something really simple, like dishrags.I mentioned that R and E gave us one of CL's old sweaters a while back, but I don't think I ever posted a picture so that you can see how fabulous it is. CL's grandmother knit it for him and the colors (and the fit) are also absolutely perfect for E too. It's made out of some kind of superwash yarn:
I think she pretty much just made the pattern up, and it was the first project she was able to make after having been in physical therapy, so it's got a lot of personal significance. As you can see from the background the kitchen is still in progress. KE got the travertine tiles up on the wall yesterday, though. They haven't been grouted or sealed yet, so this snap doesn't really give the full effect, but even so I think they're pretty great:
There. I feel much better producing a post that actually has pictures this time, even if it isn't the finished objects I had been hoping for.
No comments:
Post a Comment