As far as I'm concerned, every thing after number six is pure conincidence or a factor of living in the same general culture.The top score on the list below represents the faith that Belief-O-Matic, in its less than infinite wisdom, thinks most closely matches your beliefs. However, even a score of 100% does not mean that your views are all shared by this faith, or vice versa.![]()
Belief-O-Matic then lists another 26 faiths in order of how much they have in common with your professed beliefs. The higher a faith appears on this list, the more closely it aligns with your thinking.
1. Secular Humanism (100%) 2. Unitarian Universalism (96%) 3. Theravada Buddhism (92%) 4. Liberal Quakers (84%) 5. Nontheist (79%) 6. Taoism (72%) 7. Neo-Pagan (60%) 8. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (59%) 9. Mahayana Buddhism (57%) 10. Orthodox Quaker (49%) 11. Jainism (48%) 12. New Age (43%) 13. Sikhism (37%) 14. Hinduism (36%) 15. Reform Judaism (35%) 16. Baha'i Faith (30%) 17. Seventh Day Adventist (27%) 18. Scientology (21%) 19. New Thought (20%) 20. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (17%) 21. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (15%) 22. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (13%) 23. Eastern Orthodox (10%) 24. Islam (10%) 25. Orthodox Judaism (10%) 26. Roman Catholic (10%) 27. Jehovah's Witness (7%)
I knit. I fret. I muse about being part of a bi-cultural family. Occasionally I ponder politics and religion. Astoundingly, I get paid to think and write about Nordic literature and film.
Saturday, July 2, 2011
Trosbekjennelse
I took the belief-o-matic quiz and got the following results:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment