Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ferdig


Just finished off the little guernsey for E that I started last summer. It's always a relief to finish a project. Now I really don't have anything standing in the way of the Whisper Cardigan except my own apathy. I'm thinking of starting something else instead: either the two-colored shetland pullover I mentioned in an earlier post, or else the ubiquitous Gathered Pullover (Ravelry link) using the Drops Fine Merino that I bought last month.

By the way, yesterday was our fifth wedding anniversary. I forgot, but KE reminded me. We so don't make a big deal about such things. Imagine my bemusement when I found out that my ideological and personal antithesis (in a good way), Sara Janssen, has her anniversary on the same day. Her gushing post on nine years of marriage puts me to shame! Sorry KE... you're the bee's knees, but I'm just not the gushing type.

PS: Found this nifty idea for using mason jars for storage of crafty stuff. Easy squeezy.

No comments: