Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fra barn og fulle folk...

This morning I drove E to preschool. He was very chatty along the way, explaining how he loves his name and wouldn't want to be called anything else. Then he said: "Mamma, jeg elsker livet mitt!" (Mom, I love my life). Gosh, how neat! I must not be a total disaster as a mother.

ETA: Found a reference to this incredibly weird blog, a collection of disastrous cake decorating called (suitably enough) Cake Wrecks.

2 comments:

karilie said...

What a timely post. I am making kransekaker for two weddings tomorrow...

kaos said...

My son told me recently that he was satisfied with who he is. (He is 22.)
I also got that feeling that I must have done (little bit more than) something right.

These comments make you survive the kids tantrums, them being teenagers, their girlfriends (just wait!) ...
:-D
Wishing you a nice weekend,
kaos