Monday, April 27, 2009

Det er fullbrakt!

Pardon the biblical reference, but I'm feeling positively resurrected after having completed two huge knitting projects.

First, I unveil the Islender fisherman's sweater, modeled by a pleased KE in his best he-man pose:


Then there's the blocked birthday stole, which it turns out is impossible to photograph. (I'll try to snap its recipient when she has it on later this week). Here it is all glossy and folded up:

And if that isn't enough productivity, Anne's proofreading was so good that I was able to blaze through the Erlend Loe article revisions today and send it off too. Yay! I love clearing the decks!

Now I'm getting prepared for the conference, which mostly entails scoping out online yarn prices so that I'll know whether the sale prices at the shop in Madison, Lakeside Fibers, are good deals. Oh, and I suppose I'll have to revise the paper itself one last time too...

No comments: