It has been extremely hectic around here. Both E and KE started school last Thursday, and then last weekend E came down with a nasty cold. I started school on Monday, so already our first week of having two of us working full time we were in a childcare crisis. It would have been okay except that I had committed to attending a conference in Helsinki Wed-Friday of this week, which left KE in the lurch. Luckily his new boss was very understanding, and he made it work despite me jetting off.
The conference was really interesting. I didn't know any of the other participants, and it had been 15 years since I was last in Finland, so at times it was a little disorienting, though mostly just interesting and enjoyable. It's great to be home though! I'll post more about it with pictures when my energy level is back up.
No comments:
Post a Comment