[knitting-jargon ahead--beware!] I'm thinking of doing a picot bind off at the end. I saw a couple versions with that on Ravelry, and I think it improves the design. I'm also KTBL-ing on the YOs, as I don't like the big holes along the ridge (the five center stitches) of the shawl in the original pattern. And I'll go up to the alternate higher number of stitches provided by the designer, as I fear I have way more of this yarn than I need to finish the shawl, even knitting double. She lists the following on her project page:
- 7 F&F repeats: Knit garter st section to 265 sts, then start feather and fan border.
- 8 F&F repeats: Knit garter st section to 301 sts, then start feather and fan border.
- 9 F&F repeats: Knit garter st section to 337 sts, then start feather and fan border.
- 10 F&F repeats: Knit garter st section to 373 sts, then start feather and fan border.

No comments:
Post a Comment