Yesterday at work we had the big meeting to determine the fate of the course that I proposed, and I was thrilled with the result. The course will end up looking very different than my original proposal, but it will be a requirement for the undergraduate program in Nordic literature. I'm so glad I stuck my neck out on this one!
Yesterday I finished the first sleeve and got a few inches done on the second sleeve of the Silky Tweed pullover. And I walked to the ferry instead of taking the bus. And I remembered to buy a transit pass. And I ordered new glasses. And KE worked more on the kitchen. And we had a great conversation after E went to bed. And today I have a reasonable amount of time to get stuff done at work. So all in all, despite the pouring rain, this is a good Tuesday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment