KE's flowers continue to bloom and bloom. He has done a nice job of planning the beds so that something is always opening up. Just as the peonies are fading, the fire weed and delphiniums are coming into bloom. Love the soft colors together. The peonies were as big as E's head. I'm sorry I didn't get a snapshot of that!I have officially declared my Ibsen article finished and just now sent it off to Nordic Theatre Studies. And last night I started reading Hamsun's Under Høststjærnen (1906). It is just so darned good. I read the whole thing with a lump in my throat, which is how I know that a text really resonates for me. Today I start on En Vandrer spiller med Sordin, the follow up book. I know I won't like it as much, so I'm a little hesitant to start.
The back of the Gathered Pullover is done and I should be able to knit up the fronts and sew it together in the next day or two. Yay!
ETA: Yay, it's done (too hot to put it on right now here in Norway, though...)!
No comments:
Post a Comment