I had taken two other little projects down with me because I knew I would finish the hourglass sweater, and ended up deciding to start an "old shale" or "feather and fan" lacy scarf, since that was the most mindless of the two projects. I'm using really nice hand-dyed merino fingering weight yarn by nummanumma that I bought on Ravelry. The color is called "bleu cheese" and it has a lovely range of blues and some mouldy green too. It's a little grannie-ish, but that's okay. And the skein had something like 530 yards, so it's going to be really long.
Here's an in-progress snapshot taken with the camera on my computer, since our digital camera is packed already. And no, I don't usually wear scarves as I knit them:

Okay, lunch break over and back to packing...sigh...
1 comment:
I know what you mean. I am always hugely disappointed that I'm not a size large person... although that just means that I need an XL...
Post a Comment