Thursday, November 6, 2008

Min første meme

On Rainy day goods I finally found a meme that I couldn't resist doing. Here is how you play:
  • type your answer to each question below into Flickr Search
  • using only the first page of results, pick an image
  • copy and paste each URL into fd's mosaic maker
  • blog it!

The Questions:

  1. What is your first name? Ellen
  2. What is your favorite food? thimbleberries
  3. What high school did you go to? Sehome
  4. What is your favorite color? periwinkle
  5. Who is your celebrity crush? Rufus Sewell
  6. What is your favorite drink? tapwater
  7. Dream vacation? Zanzibar
  8. Favorite dessert? chocolate pudding
  9. What do you want to be when you grow up? balanced
  10. What do you love most in life? learning
  11. One word to describe you? quixotic
  12. Your flickr name? Kverulantinnen. Nothing was generated so it asked me if I meant "quarantining," so I used that instead.

1 comment:

knititch said...

well kverulere or at putte i karantæne is definitely two very different things:-)) great name. and then your real name is ellen which is such a soft name... and one of the one's my parent's considered for me..

yes that smokering is great and i ended up buying the pattern. for stash use!!!