In the intervening months we have come to our decision: the move is in the works! There is a lot of anxiety attached to it, including the worry of selling a house in what's looking more and more like a recession, selling off (almost) everything I own, and figuring out how to make the actual move. Luckily we have a great house to move back to. It's a duplex with two 800 square foot units that have been rented out the whole time we've been here in the states (coming up on four years).
Basically, once the decision was made, everything has started falling into place. Despite some trepidation (I'm terrified of ending up working retail), I'm actually looking forward to starting over in Norway. I'm pursuing some job options and toying with the idea of either going back to school or trying to write full time.
So, the countdown to June 2009 has begun...
1 comment:
thank you for sharing this! We're toying with some similar ideas and so it'll be interesting to follow you on your journey. It's inspiring!
Anne
Post a Comment